Because Democracy is not a Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government through education. It influences public policy through advocacy.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Learn more on our Facebook page.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Events listed here are open to the public, and admission is generally free unless otherwise noted. Note that if a location is underlined, you can click on the address to get directions. Please contact the League for more information at (650)903-0600 or email Meetings@lwvpaloalto.org.
Please note that co-sponsorship of an event does not imply endorsement of any of the speakers, groups, or the points of view expressed.
The Newsletter of the LWV of Palo Alto - The VOTER Learn More
- The award-winning Palo Alto VOTER online
Where We Stand Learn More
- Our Positions on the Issues, including 12/20/12 letter from LWVUS President re: National positions related to gun control
Voting Information Learn More
Not sure how to register to vote? Get information here about registration and voting. Check out the new districts here AND
SEE THE WINNING "Why Vote?" VIDEO.
Elected Officials Learn More
- Let your elected officials hear from you.
Online Donations Learn More
- Help support Democracy and donate to the League.
Support the League Learn More
- We rely on dues and donations to support our programs.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization.
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
75th Anniversary Learn More
- Our 75th Anniversary Celebration & 75 Years of Achievements
LaDoris Cordell and Myra Strober, two of the presenters
More Information About the LWVPA Learn More
- Board of Directors and other information.
Election November 4, 2014 Learn More
- Information for Voting in the Nov 4, 2014 Mid-Term Election, from the Palo Alto League
LEAGUE LEADERSHIP 2014-15
- President's Letter
- October Board Meeting Summary
- Jessica Sullivan
- Ballot Measure Recommendations/Advocacy Report
- November Lunch with the League
- Dr. Glenn "Max" McGee
- Money in Politics
- Election Activities
- Advocacy Report
- Ballot Measure Recommendations